- About the book: The page on the website Alias Soapy Smith that tells all about the book.
- Klondike Research: This is my publisher, Art Petersen's company, where you can purchase my book. Art is a retired English Professor, an Alaskan historian, a wonderful human being, and the editor and publisher of two valuable Alaskan history books (see below).
Recommended books from Klondike Research
Gold Fever: A Narrative of the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Edited by Art Petersen
The Alaska Gold Rush Letters and Photographs of Leroy S. Townsend, Edited by Art Petersen
Regarding Soapy Smith
- Alias Soapy Smith: website for the Soapy Smith Preservation Trust and Friends of Bad Man Soapy Smith.
- Soapy Smith's soap box: History and information blog for the Soapy Smith Preservation Trust and Friends of Bad Man Soapy Smith. This is an extension of my book, for new found information, more detail, and corrections.
- Soapy Smith discussion forum: The place to go for public discussion about Soapy Smith's history as well as of those he associated with.
- History of Soapy Smith (part I): 1860-1889 (Georgia, Texas, and Denver, Colorado).
- History of Soapy Smith (part II): 1889-1895 (Denver, Creede, Colorado).
- History of Soapy Smith (part III): 1896-1898 (Skagway, Alaska)
- History of Soapy Smith (part IV): 1898-death (Skagway, Alaska)